BY | March 10, 2014

Three days after it took off from Kuala Lumpur International Airport, there are no clues about MH370 Malaysia Airlines missing plane. In latest update on March 10  China has asked Malaysia to intensify search for the ill-fated aircraft.

Three days after it disappeared in thin air, there are still no clues about the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.

The huge jetliner on which 239 people were travelling has left no trace as far as now and the whole world seems to have been puzzled and saddened by the appearance of aircraft with so many passengers onboard.

The search and rescue operation being done by both the airline company and nations across the region are unrivalled for any other aerial incident so far and security expert and aviation analysts are simply at their wits’ end for the sudden and complete disappearance of the aircraft with so many passengers and crew members.

Just yesterday a Vietnam navy official had said that they had spotted some debris in certain areas in their sea, but after their navy vessels reached there they couldn’t find either debris or any other thing in the nearby area.

Another report suggested the sighting of what seemed to be the door of a plane, but after hours of hard work when rescuers reached there they couldn’t locate anything let alone a huge door of a massive plane.

Meanwhile reports suggest that the family members of have descended at the Kuala Lumpur Airport and are camping there for the last several days, they are showing strong character. Despite the uncertainty and any news about their relatives they are not hysteric. Dr Abd Halim Mohd Hussin, a local health official dealing in psychology management told a local newspaper in Kuala Lumpur, “The families have formed a strong bond with the rest of the passengers’ families since the day they arrived and have their own circle from which they draw strength…“However, they seemed to have quickly recovered, thanks to the spirit of togetherness they fostered among themselves”.

In the meantime reports suggest that New Zealand had offered to send very sophisticated P-3C Orion maritime patrol aircraft to join in the search and rescue operations of missing flight MH370.

There are reports about the terrorism aspect being taken rather seriously by Malaysian officials. It has now transpired that several passengers on the aircraft were travelling on stolen passports. Datuk Azharuddin Abdul Rahman who is the director-general of Department of Civil Aviation has said that the two impostors are not Asian-looking as was being said earlier.

The top civil aviation official in Malaysia said that he and the Malaysian government were still saying that the operation is still termed as search and rescue operation.

Given the fact that there were at least three US nationals onboard the missing flight, the Malaysian government was in close contact with the US government on the issue. “We have also met up with the US intelligence and shared the biometric information and CCTV visuals recorded at KLIA with them and the whole manifest will be investigated…They are only here to assist and we are happy with that arrangement” a top Malaysian official said.

RELATED

There is no denying the fact that millions of people await impatiently about immigration reform news. It is clear by now that Republicans are completely opposed to immigration now when the GOP has taken a firm stand on immigration, there are talks about its implication in...

This is without doubt one of the most important immigration reform news today. President Obama has asked Republicans to support it Once again immigration reform is at the talk of the country. President Obama on Thursday expressed his dissatisfaction at the way the Republicans...

Flight MH370 went down as it ran out of fuel. Meanwhile reports suggest that its search location is being shifted further south It was seven months ago when Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew members disappeared from the sky on March 8. Since...

Malaysian Airlines flight path

Saudi Arabian ad threatens prosecution for pilgrims overstaying in the Kingdom. The ad running in Arabic, English and Urdu warns Hajis that they will be punished severely. NVONews Exclusive Jeddah: Saudi Arabian Government is running an ad on many news website that it is...

saudi government ad for hajis

Seoul, Oct 6 (IANS) South Korean President Park Geun-hye Monday called for regular senior-level dialogues with North Korea. Park's remarks came after North Korea's second-in-command Hwang Pyong So made a surprise visit to South Korea for the closing ceremony of the Incheon...